Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things Can Turn Out Just Fine

Hiya bloggers! Wonder why i'm soooo not reluctant to post? Well, it's because of the free internet and computer here in the backpacker hotel, or should i just say hostel? Anyway, remember how i ended up here? Wait, ended up, that doesn't sound great, does it? 
Okay, lemme refresh your memory (hey, you didn't read my previous posts??? Get out of here and read them! Then you can continue reading this one >:( ) about how i felt before starting this so-called life adventure. I already thought that i wouldn't enjoy it. Then about the bumpy ride, and before that, the delay. Well, As my updates on social networks 'said', i 'told' everybody that i met 2 new friends.
I didn't expect that to happen because i just think that i should enjoy my time here ALONE. I mean, i'm a people person, but sometimes i enjoy being in 'solitary life'. Hehehehe
My new friends are Mika, from Japan, and Jelena, from Serbia. We share the same room. We didn't have the chance to meet because the night i arrived, they were not around, so they didn't know my existence til the next morning.
Now, i really wish i had my netbook with me so i can tell you the story with some pictures to see. Ah, i'll do it later, then. 
Anyway, these two girls have their own stories. Mika was going to live here and work, but she decided to go back to Japan to be close to her family. She has this HUGE suitcase and some stuff she bought. I wonder how she can manage to put all the stuff back, or how she carries them later. See, she's such a small and cute gal, you know, Japanese cute and small gal like those in a comic book! Mika, if you read this, i mean well, okay... Don't be mad...
Then, there's Jelena. Her name reminds me of those BELIEBERS that call Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez a cute couple! Um, Jelena if you read this, please forgive me, i'm just, you know, a funny person that can't live without thinking what i think is funny. (Ok, now you're lost! LOL) She's going to KL because her friends are already there, but she's waiting for her visa. She didn't know that the office was closed last time, as this is holiday season. But, anyway, she said that i was the only person in this building to say that "I like KL!" I was like, WHAT?! I mean, no offence Malaysians (in case you read this), though your country (or your government, or your people) sometimes gets on my nerve, but i do like KL! Then when Jelena asked me why i like KL, then the answer was just as easy as saying, "BECAUSE THEY SELL THE CHEAPER CHOCOLATEs THAN THE ONEs IN MY COUNTRY!" Um, i didn't shout when i said this, really...
Well, things can turn out just fine even when you think they won't. Because until today, i don't know what's coming to me. Yesterday, i had fun with my new-found friends. We walked a lot. Going round the Arab Street and trying to get Arabian taste of food and ending up having some Indian food! That was weird, but um, who cares? Just enjoy it! 
Actually there are many things i'd like to share here. But lemme save them for later. Because this is not about the trip yet. This is more like a 'reflection', hehehehe... Sometimes i need to have a self-reflection of what i think of things. 
Okay, gotta go now. I'm kinda tired typing this. And you're kinda bored reading this, no?


Catch you later


Hit me back just to check,
Surely yours,






Lou

1 comment: