Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday! Travel and Plans, Oh Well

Hiya bloggers! We can say that this is my second post this month :) Well, it IS my second post... Okay, let's cut the crap and go on with our journey.

This Christmas holiday, i kinda hope to jump on an adventure with my close friend, Iceh, or shall we call her Icha in real world! (Um, that depends on what kind of world you're living in...)
We planned the trip (or shall we call it our have-fun-go-mad time) since a few months ago. Yea, it's only traveling to Singapore, and nowadays, people say, "Who hasn't been there? Everybody has. So what's the big deal of going there?" It's not the destination that matters, it's more to the timing and the guy next to you... or girl, hehehehe
I was so brokenhearted knowing that Icha cannot join me in this so-called holiday.
Not because she is my best friend or what, um... that too probably..., but it because of my ruined plans and sudden-dropped expectations. I was sorta hoping that i'll have the book hunting as we both are geeky bookworms, and have the exploration together. (Maybe i should ask Dora to join me)
As the tickets were economy promo, they're non-refundable. Though Icha said that she was okay with that, there's a part of me that feels slightly guilty. Last time, well, this April actually, we were supposed to go to Singapore. But, another but here, it was "doomed" because the friggin' airlines went collapsed and we, until now, haven't got our money back. DUH! 
There are so many plans of mine that just go poof!!! I do feel "guilty and bad" and sad as well...
I hope i can go on my trip safely and of course i wish there will be some more trips with my close friends!


PS: I'm leaving on the 27th, in case you're wondering... LOL



Surely yours,



Lou





No comments:

Post a Comment