Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Time? Well, Ain't That BAD?

Hiya bloggers,
Here i am writing this blog in another country! LOL! Well, lemme tell ya how difficult it is to open my blog from here...
Or, should i start from the beginning?


Here goes,
Remember my story about how upset i was in my previous post? Don't remember? Ah, that's too bad...
Okay, so here how i ended up here...
I arrived at the terminal 3 of Soetta International Airport at about 2 pm yesterday. I checked in, paid the tax and booked the baggage for the flight back. It was also my first time in terminal 3, so i looked like i was stupid, or was i? I was "entertained" by this "smoking kills" room! Ahahahaha, for you who have been so many times to terminal 3 can laugh your ass off!!!
Then, the flight was delayed! Dang! I was like, WHAT?! I'm gonna arrive later then, which means, NIGHT FLIGHT?! Never been on a night flight before. And... i was freaked aout by the idea. Um, not to mention, i didn't get the "look-out-to-the-window" seat which again, scare the hell out of me! So, i was praying, "Oh dear God, please help me..."
Okay, the flight? Um, it was... bumpy BABY! Yeah, great, ain't it? Hey, i'm not being sarcastic here!!!
Long story short, i landed safely in Singapore. Hehehe, haven't mentioned it yet, no?
The cabin leader was a male (i think senior) flight attendant. He was so funny. When he announced to the passengers to have their gadget switched off, his exact words were: "Please switch off your electronic devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, blackberry, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other 'i', thank you." The whole cabin laughed. 


Then, as soon as i landed, i passed the immigration, then got into a cab. The driver was nice. He "helped" me got into this backpacker hotel: The Little Red Dot by calling the place. See, it is forbidden to make a phone call while driving. Wonder why he called? Well, it was because Lavender Street, the location of this backpacker hotel, is a loooonnnggg street and he never heard of the name. Yeah, it's because the hotel is new! Then, i realized that my phone didn't work. Stupid! Stupid provider! Back home, i registered the blackberry roaming, but... dang! It didn't work. IT ISN'T working as we speak... (Um, who's speaking?) I might buy a local number later...


Then, i am so LUCKY that i got this computer to post this. See, the internet access is free! Free computers and wifi! I don't have my netbook with me, but still, i can use this free facility! Even so, i found difficulties getting into my accounts! I had to answers some questions first since the Web God knows that i'm accessing them from a different country. 
Okay, actually i don't know what my agenda is... Anyway, i have longer time here, so i just wanna be Lou the Explorer!!! 


Okay, thanks for reading this crappy thing... You just wasted some of your time. May God forgive you! LOL


Hit me back, just to check
Surely yours,






Lou

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your solo trip lu chan..make some new friends..but still take good care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sitta chan! I'm actually starting to enjoy my time here :)

    ReplyDelete