Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hi There

Hi bloggers!!!

I'm a newbie here... Oh, yeah, i know... It's kinda late to start a blog while millions of civilized people out there have started to get bored with this thing, or not...
Well, lemme tell you something about me... I used to love writing. When i was younger, see, younger, that doesn't make me sound old, does it? I loved writing. In fact, i wrote almost anything. Poems, journals, short stories, longer stories, even novels, seriously! I also made my-own-indonesian-translated songs, you know, the kind of songs you really love and wish there were some available in your mother tongue...
Okay, it's getting out of the topic. What i'm about to write in this blog is pretty much about me. Hahaha, b-o-r-i-n-g... Well, just decide when you read my next posts. 
There are many things about me that i would like to share. Yet, i would like to "invite" anyone who likes foreign languages. I'm fond of learning languages, but i don't think i can handle new languages. Right now, I'm trying to learn more about Bahasa Indonesia, my very own native language. Duh!!! You're probably thinking, "What the hell are you doing writing this in English?!" Well, that's just because i prefer writing in English, at least i wouldn't have to consult Pusat Bahasa about my spellings or choices of words. 
Okay, i guess that just made an opening. 
Hit me back, just to check
Surely yours
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment